Are You Looking
Providing practical and emotional supports to Carers
Tel :0141 781 0728
Information & Advice
Sometimes the range of information available to you may be
bewildering, or sometimes there may not be enough
information available to you. The Carers Centre can
help you access what is right for you.
Staff at the centre are available to give you information and advice on any aspect of your caring role, for example:
- What support can Health or Social Work Services provide for me and the person I care for?
- How do I access these services?
- What is a Carers Assessment?
- What assessment is the person I care for entitled to?
- How do I have one of these assessments carried out?
- What should I do if I’m not happy with services provided?
Glasgow North East Carers Centre is a charity and a company limited by guarantee.
Registered in Scotland - Company No. 320760. Scottish Charity No. SC 024647
Click the links below for more information
Power of Attorney Info
"Start the Conversation"
Cinema Card - How to Apply?