- What charitable trusts or grants may be available to you?
- Are you receiving all the benefits that you are entitled to?
- What is Carers Allowance? Are you entitled to it?
- Where can you get support to appeal against a benefits decision?
- Are you entitled to a council tax reduction due to the illness of the person you care for?
The Carers Centre can help ensure you are receiving all the financial help you are entitled to
For more information on any of our services, call us on 0141 781 0728,
or you can email us here
Glasgow North East Carers Centre is a charity and a company limited by guarantee.
Registered in Scotland - Company No. 320760. Scottish Charity No. SC 024647
Providing practical and emotional supports to Carers
Are You Looking
Tel :0141 781 0728
Click the links below for more information
Power of Attorney Info
"Start the Conversation"
Cinema Card - How to Apply?